Scott Alan Miller

Monday, October 31, 2005

Pushing the Boundaries of Personal Publishing

Normally I write about technology issues and topics. Today I am going to mention a small project, very briefly, that I am involved in that I think may interest a number of my readership. I have been involved in web logging (blogging) and personal publishing online since 2000 and have been an active part of the Internet community since 1994. In the past year I have expanded the scope of my blogging to include sites like this one as well as podcasting (on-demand syndicated audio blogging). I have come to really enjoy these activities and am going to be teaching a six week class on "New Media and the Internet Lifestyle" sometime in the very near future.

My new project this week is this: My wife, Dominica, and I are travelling to Walt Disney World for seven days. During that time, if Internet access deamons allow, we will be posting to my blog, recording a joint podcast, doing a "live" phone in podcast, providing daily photographs on our Flickrcast and finally doing daily movies of our trip on my vlog.

I think that this is going to be a lot of fun so take a look around at all of the media that we are creating and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home